Friday, December 10, 2010

NEW THINGS NOT SO NEW


First of all I wanted to post this about a week ago. I never noticed that it was never published, but only saved in my drafts. Anyway, this is some new stuff I got.

T-shirt and necklace - H&M. Both for 3€ • Mariacarla Boscono gracing the cover of H&M Winter 2010 Magazine • New (well was then) P2 Polish Meet me at 12.30 (LE) Nr.20 dramatic green.

Currently reading: L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad

•••
Ich wollte diesen Post schon vor über einer Woche posten. Mir ist aber nicht aufgefallen, dass ich das nie gepostet habe und die ganze Zeit über nur in meinen Drafts lag.  Egal. Also, das hier sind ein paar neue Sachen.

T-shirt und Kette- H&M. Beides 3€ • Mariacarla Boscono auf dem Cover von H&M Magazin Winter 2010 • Neuer (naja, damals neu) P2 Polish Meet me at 12.30 Nr. 20 (LE) dramatic green

Lese zur Zeit: L.A. Candy von Lauren Conrad


Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois