Thursday, December 23, 2010

WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING...

Pullover: Pimkie
Rings/Ringe: H&M, Bijou Brigitte, Primark
Nails/Nägel: Rival de Loop Nr.109
I woke up at 8 o'clock this morning. I know you are probably thinking, what is a morning grouch doing up so early? Good question. I'd liked to know that too. Not knowing what to do I went to check out my blog. Some few people commented on it! I'd want to thank each and everyone for commenting. It actually means a lot to me and really made my day. Every comment made me smile even more. You know, a few days ago I was actually starting to doubt that people are actually going to look at my blog. With the little comments that I got, I feel like working harder! :) Hopefully you guys will check back soon and make another day of mine special? ;)

And I even have a follower now!! Thank you so much Daria! You are the first (and hopefully not the last, but one of many).

And I have new followers on twitter too! This is so motivating :) You can follow my twitter here.

My blog is not looking how it's supposed to yet. It's under construction (and has been for weeks now haha :) ) I'm still working on the header and I have lots of ideas for the layout. But I never find time to do all of this. Now that I have holidays it's most likely to transform to ultracool or better - how I want it :) And there are lots of topics I haven't covered yet. Especially the Fashion area is still untouched. And pictures and events from my life have fallen too short. Well well... we'll see what will happen.

I'm loving that shade from Rival de Loop. The color is so dope. It's like a chocolate red. It actually looks more chocolate-y on my fingers than in the picture. I got it for a mere 0,80 cent!! Application is good, but it definitely needs two coats. With only one coat it's a strikey red with only hints of chocolate.

In the last two days I stumbled upon the two most inspiring blogs, The Fashion Boulevard and Jorge Alexander. They are so inspirational. It's definitely eye candy. You should have a look. And one of the first blogs I actually fell in love with was Babara's. Also a must see. (All German blogs)

I have to go to the doctor's today. Not looking forward to it as I don't have an appointment and I'm just gonna sit around in the waiting room. I had so much planned for my blog today. Maaan. And tomorrow is Christmas. Surprisingly I'm probably not going to be one of the millions that go last minute Christmas shopping on the morning of Christmas eve for the first time in my short 17 years of life! What a wonder. In the last years you could have bet a million on finding me rushing from shop to shop just before closing hours.

When I come home I'm gonna bake cookies. What's Christmas without the usual Plätzchen?

•••

Bin heute um 8 Uhr aufgewacht. Ihr fragt euch sicherlich, was macht ein Morgenmüffel auf um diese Zeit? Gute Frage. Das wüsst ich auch gern. Weil ich nicht wusste, was ich machen sollte, hab ich mir mein Blog angeguckt. Ein paar Leute haben es kommentiert! Es bedeutet mir sehr viel. Ich möchte euch alle fürs Kommentieren danken. Jedes Kommentar hat mich noch mehr zum Lächeln gebracht. Wisst ihr, vor ein paar Tagen habe ich angefangen zu glauben, dass niemand meinen Blog sieht. Mit den wenigen Kommentaren möchte ich noch härter arbeiten! :) Hoffentlich guckt ihr bald wieder vorbei und macht noch einen Tag von mir besonders? ;)

Und ich habe sogar einen Follower!! Vielen Dank Daria! Du bist die erste (hoffentlich nicht die letzte, aber eine von vielen).

Und ich habe neue Followers auf Twitter! Das ist so motivierend :) Ihr könnt mich hier auf Twitter verfolgen.

Mein Blog sieht noch lange nicht so aus wie es aussehen soll. Es ist im Aufbau (schon seit Wochen haha :) ) Ich arbeite noch am Header un hab viele Ideen fürs Layout. Aber ich find nie Zeit daran weiter zu arbeiten. Jetzt wo ich Ferien hab wird sich mein Blog höchstwahrscheinlich zu ultracool transformieren oder bessergesagt - wie ich es will :) Und es gibt viele Themen die ich noch nicht angesprochen hab, besonders der Modebereich. Und Bilder und Ereignisse aus meinem Leben sind bis jetzt noch zu kurz gekommen. Naja.. wir weden sehen was passiert.

Ich liebe diesen Nagellack von Rival de Loop. Die Farbe ist so klasse. Ist ein schokoladenrot. Es sieht in echt viel schokoladiger aus. Ich hab den für billige 0,80 cent ersteigert!! Ist gut aufzutragen, braucht jedoch 2 Schichten. Mit nur einer Schicht ist es ein streifiges rot mit Anzeichen von Schokolade.

In den letzten zwei Tagen bin ich auf die zwei inspirierendsten Blogs gestolpert: The Fashion Boulevard und Jorge Alexander. Die sind so inspirierend. Definitiv Eye Candy. Solltet ihr euch ansehen. Und eins der ersten Blogs in die ich mich verliebt hatte, war der von Barbara. Auch angucken. (Alles deutsche Blogs)

Ich muss heute zum Artzt. Ich hab kein Bock drauf, weil ich keinen Termin habe und im Warteraum rumsitzen muss. Ich hatte heute so viel geplant für meinen Blog. Maaan. Und morgen ist Weihnachten. Überraschend werde ich wahrscheinlich nicht eine von den Millionen sein, die Helig Abend Morgen ihre letzten Einkäufe erledigen, fürs erste Mal in meinem gesamten Leben! Welch ein Wunder. Vor ein paar Jahren hättet ihr eine Million darauf wetten können, dass ich von Laden zu Laden renne kurz bevor die Schließungszeiten.

Wenn ich wiederkomme, backe ich Kekse. Was ist ein Weihnachten ohne Plätzchen?

Lois xxx

With the kiss or without the kiss? I couldn't decide. Ended up doing Ching Chang Chong. The kiss won. ^^
•••
Mit dem Kuss oder ohne dem Kuss? Konnte mich nicht enscheiden, also Ching Chang Chong. Kuss hat gewonnen. ^^


2 comments:

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois