Friday, January 21, 2011

AMERICAN APPAREL FASHION WEEK EVENT I THE PICTURES

The place where you can get a piece in every color of the rainbow that you desire. I Der Ort an dem man ein Teil in jeder Farbe des Regenbogens bekommt :)

Last night I was at the American Apparel Fashion Week Event. It was really nice due to the relaxed and chilled atmosphere because not many people had the "honor" to enjoy the 30% off everything late night sale (yet we still managed to form a long line at the changing rooms). So much better compared to the crowded and messed up shops in sales at the moment. I went there with my two friends that I invited out and we were met with a good sound of music, drinks and a bowl of cookies and sweets. Nice way to enjoy a late night shopping.

I fell so much in love with the 3D Mesh jumper (I have on in black and in white in the pictures) that I have been eying for a while. But I didn't buy it. *cry* (I didn't get anything, my friends did, at least someone could enjoy the 30% off :) ) could Originally it costs 84€ and with the 30% mark down I'd end up paying 59€ or something. Also I found the overall pretty cute, but I'm a little short right now. And I love that dress with the cut out at the back. Nice detail. Still hoping for an AA rummage sale in the near future...

•••

Gestern war ich beim American Apparel Fashion Week Event. Es war echt schön, wegen der relaxten und gechillten Atmosphere, weil nicht viele Menschen die "Ehre" hatten, den 30% auf alles Late Night Sale (aber trotzdem haben wir es geschafft, eine lange Schlange bei den Umkleidekabinen zu formen). Viel besser im Vergleich zu den überfüllten und chaotischen Läden im Sale zur Zeit. Ich bin da mit zwei Freundinnen hingegangen, die ich eingeladen habe und wir würden mit guter Musik, Getränken und einer Schüssel Kekse und Süßigkeiten gegrüßt. Schöner Weg um ein Late Night Shopping zu genießen.

Ich habe mich so sehr in den 3D Mesh Jumper (hab ich einmal in schwarz und in weiß an auf den Bildern) den ich schon seit einer Weile imVisier hab. Aber ich habe ihn nicht gekauft. *heul* (Ich hab mir nichts geholt, meine Freundinnen schon. Wenigstens könnten sie das ausnutzen :) )  Der hat 84€ gekostet und würde wegen den 30% dann ungefähr 59€ kosten. Ich hab auch einen süßen overall gefunden, aber ich bin zur Zeit knapp bei Kasse. Und ich liebe dieses Kleid mit dem Ausschnitt am Rücken. Schönes Detail. Hoffe immer noch auf einen AA rummage sale in der nähren Zukunft...

Love Lois xxx

13 comments:

  1. Really nice blog ! love your white floral top !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your comment! ;)

    love your blog !!!

    looks so much fun!! :D

    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love American Apparel, wish I could've gone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^
    and I really like your blog so I've given you a blogger award on my blog if you want to stop by and have a look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool event I want be there too!
    amazing shop I'm so sad because it's not in my country!
    xoxo.Caroline
    www.enormous-cookie-jar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha that is so funny that u guys took pics in the room together - adorable!!

    Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mami von American Guy oder Freundin von Batman :)

    Hab mal ein paar Bilder von heute hochgepostet, schau mal :D http://if-i-were-audrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish we also have american apparel here in my country :( http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

    P.S. Can I ask a teeny-tiny favor from you guys? It will only take 10 seconds. So pretty please? All you have to do is like this page and then like my photo. Your vote means everything to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow du brauchst dringend ne bessere kamera oder solltest lernen mit deiner umzugehen. manche bilder sind ja furchtbar =/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey ho ich mach ein Gewinnspiel & würd mich freuen, wenn du mitmachst

    http://your-blackbird.blogspot.com/2011/01/gewinnspiel_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog!!! Plus I dont see people blogging from Berlin so much! Cool

    http://stephaniejoellelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Anonymous Ja ja ich weiß^^ Bin schon am Umschauen.Eine neue Kamera ist ganz oben auf meiner Wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. der 3D mesh jumper wandert auch bei mir fast jedes mal in die einkaufstasche aber den preis find ich einfach zu heftig und iwie krazt er auchn bisschen ;D
    <33

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois