Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SHAKUHACHI PRE FALL 2011

via Kalinka
This is the Shakuhachi Pre Fall 2011 Lookbook. Those are the pictures I originally wanted to use for my Up and Coming Designer Polyvore set. Aaahh! I'm so in love with this! Really, I love almost every single look. I just really like the idea of Maxis turning to light fabrics. What do you think? What's your favourite look?

•••

Das ist die Shakuhaci Pre Fall 2011 Lookbook. Ich wollte eigentlich diese Bilder für mein Up and Coming Designer Polyvore set benutzen. Aaaah! Ich bin so verliebt in dieses Lookbook! Echt, ich liebe fast jeden einzelnen Look. Ich mag die Idee, dass Maxis jetzt zu leichten Stoffen werden. Was haltet ihr davon? Was ist dein Lieblingslook?

Love Loisxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is an amazing collection- I love sheer maxis, and this just takes them to whole new level! The 12th photo is my favourite; I love the corset cut of the top paired with the sheer maxi skirt.
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the sheer. xx

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway over on my blog for a foxtail if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lace and sheer combos as well as the fringe!!! Just lovely!!!

    My fav is the crocheted one with the fringe... super sexy and with a vintage flair!

    xx

    www.ericawark.com

    come visit!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Cee couldn't agree more with you! It's lovely isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving everything in this collection. I've been searching for pieces like this everywhere! I am particularly in love with the second row of looks.

    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois