Thursday, March 03, 2011

ACTION PAINTING





Action painting I created on Jackson Pollock's official page
Remember how I said I was hanging around his page creating some virtual action painting? Of course it's nothing like real action painting as you aren't really in action but only clicking with the mouse on the screen and moving it around how you want to, but results are similar. And it's still brings joy :D
These are my results :) Let me know what you think! Have you tried it yourself?

•••


Action painting, dass ich auf Jackson Pollocks offizieller Seite kreiert habe.
Wisst ihr noch wie ich auch erzählt habe, dass ich auf seiner hing und Seite virtuelles action painting gemacht habe? Natürlich ist das nichts wie echtes action painting, da man ja nicht wirklich in action ist, aber nur mit der Maus klickt und sie über den Screen zieht, wie man möchte, aber das Ergebnis ist ähnlich. Und es macht trotzdem Spaß :D
Das ist mein Resultat :) Lasst mich wissen, was ihr davon haltet! Habt ihr es auch schon selber ausprobiert?

Love Lois xxx



follow me on bloglovin, twitter and fashiolista.

3 comments:

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois