Monday, September 12, 2011

TOO MUCH FLORAL


via shopitrightnow and style.com, edited myself

Celine Resort 2012
Floral floral floral floral
This is way to floral and almost an eyesore to my delicate eyes.
Nonetheless I found something about these shots captivating and does make me rethink a possible floral trend.
I'd never wear this ensemble though. It's way too floral. Maybe I could dress it down to something acceptable? The vest is intriguing.

•••

Celine Resort 2012
Floral floral floral floral
Das ist viel zu geblümt und nahezu ein Dorn in meinen delikaten Augen.
Trotzdem fand ich irgendetwas an diesen Bildern fesselnd und sie regen mich dazu an noch einmal über einen möglichen Floral Trend nachzudenken.
Ich würde dieses Ensemble trotzdem nie tragen. Es ist viel zu geblümt. Vielleicht könnte ich es zu etwas akzeptablem runterdressen? Die Weste ist intrigierend.


Love Lois xxx







follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

3 comments:

  1. wow there's a lot going on with this collection! But one piece at a time worn with something plain would be passable lol. Hope you tried out my shoe tip on your last post! xx

    Urban art + street fashion addict:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. das muster finde ich total cool, aber wirklich ein bisschen viel <3

    Lieben Gruß :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois