Saturday, November 05, 2011

MY HALLOWEEN MAKE UP


I just wanted to share with you my make up look for Halloween. It's a pretty simple Smokey Eyes-ish Look. I just used black eyeshadow, bronze to add some highlights and painted my lips with red lip liner before applying my favorite red lipstick. Manhattan 45 D.
Do you like it?
Enjoy your weekend!

•••

Wollte euch nur kurz mein Halloween Make Up zeigen. Ist ziemlich einfacher Smokey Eye-mäßiger Look. Ich habe schwarzen Eyeshadow verwendet, Bronze für Highlights und meine Lippen zu erst mit einem roten Lipliner bemalt und dann meinen roten Lieblingslippenstift benutzt. Manhattan 45 D.
Gefällst euch?
Schönes Wochenende!





Love Lois xxx






follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

5 comments:

  1. habe auf deine mail geantwortet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lipstick color..
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com
    if you like my blog.. do follow me on facebook or twitter lois :)
    loads of love megha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. luscious lips great color!

    thanks for visit and comment my blog

    follow me on: www,rochellekecloset@blogspot.com I will follow you now

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your comment, you are really nice :)

    I'm following you now, I hope you'll do the same!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com/

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx you for comment :))
    Your lipstick is perfect :))
    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois