Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ADIDAS WOMEN STYLE NIGHT


Last Thursday I took my friend Louisa along to the Adidas Women Style Night event that took place at their Münzstraße Store. We were greeted with good drinks, finger food and good music and a crowd radiating good vibes. What more do you need for a good night?

•••

Letzten Donnerstag lud Adidas zur Adidas Women Style Night im Münzstraße Store ein und zusammen mit meiner Freundin Louisa ging ich dorthin. Zum Gruß gabs gute Drinks, Häppchen, Musik und eine gute Stimmung. Was braucht man mehr für eine guten Abend?



How AWESOME is her Adidas jacket?!?!?! One for me too please! I Wie GEIL ist ihre Jacke?!?!?!? Eine für mich auch bitte!


We had the chance to check out the new SS'12 Collection, style an outfit and jump infront of the cameras to get our pictures taken or style a model. I seized the moment and took the opportunity to slip into the awesome leopard-printed Jeremy Scott x Adidas shoes, that feel like teddybears, and jumped in front of the camera myself together with Louisa. It was a little funny at first, but I had loads of fun. Lets just wait for the official pictures :D

•••

Wir hatten die Chance, die neue SS'12 Kollektion anzusehen, ein Outfit zu stylen und entweder selbst oder ein Model vor die Kamera zu schicken. Ich nutzte die Gelegenheit aus um in die leoparden-bedruckten Jeremy Scott x Adidas Schuhe zu schlüpfen, die sich wie Teddybären anfühlen, und stand kurzerhand mit Louisa selbst vor der Kamera. Irgendwie komisch, aber Spaß hat es auf jeden Fall gemacht. Mal sehen wie die offiziellen Bilder geworden sind. :D

MORE IMPRESSIONS I WEITERE IMPRESSIONEN:
My boos Dustin, Jan and Josie stopped by too.



Shoes I Schuhe: My Mom I Mama
Bag I Tasche: TK Maxx
Scarf I Schal:Zara 
Top : H&M
Waistcoat I Weste: Tally Weijl
Necklace Kette: H&M
Bracelet Armband: H&M
Ring: H&M & Primark 

Loving Louisa's Outfit! 

We were having major fun. We went round doing all sorts of silly things and simply enjoying ourselves. I Wir hatten unglaublich viel Spaß und genossen einfach den Abend.
ph.: Louisa and me


Loved the night! I enjoyed it much and I'll show you the official pictures once I get a hold of them.
•••
Der Abend war klasse! Ich hatte viel Spaß und ich zeig euch die offiziellen Bilder des Shoots, sobald ich sie erhalte.


Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovinfacebook,



36 comments:

  1. tolle bilder, sieht gut nach spaß aus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. die lila Jacke mag ich sehr an dir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool! you were looking fabulous! your snickers are to die for!!!!

    see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schöne Bilder, sieht nach sehr viel Spaß aus!
    Und die lilane Jacke ist ja mal der Knaller! :D
    Bin auf deine Bilder gespannt! :)

    http://laurawho0.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was an amazing event! Both you and your friend are very stylish :)

    Monochrome Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richtig coole Fotos, sieht nach einem super interessanten Event aus! Ich bin gespannt auf die restlichen Fotos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing i love Adidas,
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  8. ich liebe diesen usa flaggen badeanzug! tolle bilder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love all the pictures. (:

    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos, amazing clothes !

    Pic with small shoes is SO SWEET !! :)))

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh you are sooo beautiful & have the most amazing body ever. Love your blog, thanks for stopping by mine(:

    Following!

    http://enlapink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!!!^^
    coOl ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie!!
    I just find your blog....I think it is very nice!!!

    Take a look to my blog...We could follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog if You agree!! :) ;)

    www.thechicetoile.com
    xoxo,Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You are very beauty. I don't speak portuguese, but I'll try. Thanks for your visit on my blog, I'm following your blog! I loved it :)

    Kisses, fashionwithstyle.tk

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi lois! thanks for visiting my blog! love your lipstick! im your newest follower :-)

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great photos! i love your boots and your jewelry! i also really like your friends hat!

    http://dustlandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lois! Looks like an amazing night! Love Adidas so Kate Moss! :P

    I'm giving away 7 Bar necklaces wanted to share with you :P

    7 Bar Necklaces GIVEAWAY! Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Danke für deinen Kommentar! Du hast einen tollen Blog! Adidas-night war bestimmt genial! Bin deine neue Leserin! Würde mich freuen, wenn Du mir auch folgen würdest!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Das sieht nach viel Spaß auch ;)
    Ich hätte auch hingehen können, da ich Tickets gewonnen habe! Ich ärgere mich grad tierisch, dass ich keine Zeit hatte!! :/

    rubia-baja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wie blöd! Hättest viel Spaß gehabt :)
      Love Lois xxx

      Delete
  20. You look wonderful, nice pics!! :)

    xx,
    Anna

    thewildcherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing event .... lucky girls, you and your friend!!!!!!!!!!!
    MARIAN http://walkingonmyfeet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. hope you had a great time! you look so lovely on the photos!

    p.s. i'm a new follower - on gfc, bloglovin, twitter and fb! hope you will follow back!

    xoxo, andie
    http://fashionistaspick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG, I love the leopard sneakers! They are fabolous :):)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are very cute! Love these pictures!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. it seems like you had lots of fun
    lovely and funny pictures!:)

    I like your scarf and how it matches with the turquoise top
    it looks damn good on you

    claude//imaginetheswallows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like such a fun event! I love Adidas! And I really love the New York jacket you are wearing in some of the photos. Thanks for visiting our blog. We are following you via GFC now!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BTW - we just turned 1 yesterday! YAY!! And we are having a little giveaway on our blog and if you are interested we would love to have your stop over and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  27. A really good event, I like each photo that you take!Adidas's chouths are amazing!! Thanks for your coment, I follow you :) xoxo
    http://miestiloesmimundo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hiiii Lois!!!! Thank you so much for your verry kind comments!! I'm soooo incredibly loving your blog right now!!! I'm following for sure!! :) xoxoxo Carrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This looks like a great event!! You guys really look as if u had a blast

    Ourinsidelook.bkogspot.com

    PS Thanks for your comment on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like you are having sooo much fun!!
    Thanks for the comment!!
    http://exquisitusfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely Blog! Keep up the good work!! ;)

    Want to have a look at my recent Work I did for Tettnang? :)

    Have a nice Day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh das sieht wirklich nach einer menge spass aus ;>

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great photos! I love your boots and your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois