Sunday, September 02, 2012

STELLA AND DOT



Wednesday night I visited the Stella and Dot event held at the Ellington Hotel. It felt a lot like an art exhibition. Not only because of the paintings on the white walls, the walking waiter serving champagne on a tray or the fine dressed ladies, but also because of Stella&dot's jewelry and the way it was exhibited, which indeed looked like a piece of art. I'm head over heels with the jewelry, especially those statement necklaces.
I'm a sucker for statement necklaces..




A little gift at the end.



Dress I Kleid: H&M
Shoes I Schuhe: Weekday
Necklace I Kette: H&M
Bag I Tasche: TK Maxx
Sandals I Sandalen: Zara


Love Lois xxx


9 comments:

  1. Wow, was für ein toller Schmuck. Sieht wirklich nach einem grandiosen Abend aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cue! http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du bist wirklich wunderschön!

    Sag mal warst du heute Abend vielleicht am Potsdamer Platz bei Zara? :)
    Wenn ja hab ich dich gesehen :D wenn nicht sah dir da jmd wirklich ähnlich :P

    Liebe Grüße Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du bist ja eine Süße :)
    Schöne Kette, und deine Schuhe sind auch ein Traum.


    Und danke fürs COmment :))



    xx,
    *http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com


    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, das war bestimmt ein tolles Erlebnis....schicker Schmuck und du siehst auch sehr hübsch aus...ich hab dich gerne auf GFC geaddet;)
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty! love your necklace. xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois