Thursday, October 03, 2013

NEW IN: UGG BOOTS

UGG Australia Rowland boots lisforlois UGG Australia Rowland boots lisforlois UGG Australia Rowland boots lisforlois

Meet my new UGG Boots, a present from UGG Australia. My model is called Rowland and they're from their new fall/winter collection. I must admit when I first saw them on a picture I wasn't so sure about them, but in reality they look so much better. The military look has something edgy to it.
It's definitely something different from the classic UGG Boot. I'm already thinking about all the ways to combine them and make the military look work on me.
And I most likely do not need to tell you that the comfort and warmth of these shoes is beyyooonndd.. ugh!

Thanks so much for the boots UGG Australia!

Love Lois xxx


6 comments:

  1. Really nice! waiting for the bad weather for wearing mines :D You don´t follow me yet via Google Friend? :((
    Today new post, Trip to Havana, don´t miss it!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just saw those boots and fell in love! They are super cool and the pony skin camouflage look is just perfect in combo with a parka or a nice leather jacket! I know you'll figure out some marvellous outfits with those beauties! Can't wait to see the first look!

    Have a lovely weekend darling!

    Xxx Lysann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich finde die Schuhe toll!
    Mal etwas anderes und es gibt wirklich nichts schöneres, als im Winter in UGG Boots zu schlüfen :D
    Bin schon gespannt, wie du sie kombinieren wirst :)

    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich habe es endlich auch mal geschafft, eine Blogroll anzulegen :)
      Habe dich natürlich auch hinzugefügt, lese deinen Blog super gerne und finde dich toll!

      Liebste Grüße in meine Lieblingsstadt <3


      Delete
  4. Wow, die hab ich ja noch nie gesehen. Richtig cool, mal was anderes als hazelnut und chocolat ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they look great. I like that brand too.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois