Tuesday, April 01, 2014

FITTING AT LEVI'S

Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Lois Opoku
Spent the entire Thursday, which was quite busy and super fun, with my girl Jacky and our day started at with a fitting with Levi's. Levi's invited us for brunch to the VEVO Lounge, a townhouse in Berlin, and a personal fitting with the Levi's Team. After the Grazia x Levi's event I've been quite a fan of the Levi's Revel. Tried on the perfect pair, but I never went home with one, sadly.
You know my problem when it comes to jeans that I like to call the African Bootylicious problem - big ass, tiny waist. Never have I felt more addressed than in Big Sean's A$$ "How your waist anorexic but then your ass is colossal? Whaaat?" My waist is nowhere near anorexic. But it's still tiny and the difference between my waist and butt section makes it nearly impossible to find a good fit jeans on the European market, especially when they're not low rise.

Levi's new system Curve ID on the other hand is like the answer to all my prayers. Better even than my temporary solution low rise, because with low rise I sometimes have the feeling my ass is hanging out when I sit or squat, but the gap gets smaller the lower the jeans is cut. I think especially for girls like me, Curve ID is a huge benefit. And I can't thank them enough for finally considering making jeans with a better fit as opposed to reducing us all to a standard size. We all know we come in different shapes and sizes.
The new Levi's Revel jeans comes in the Curve ID system, slight curve, demi curve and bold curve in Germany. Surprise surprise I'm a bold curve! I'm saying goodbye to gapping! And I couldn't be happier. I will be the happiest woman with nothing left to complain when they start introducing petite sizes to Germany.
I'm quite particular, I know, midget size, bootylicious.. God made me special :P

Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Lois Opoku Levis_Revel_Event_Berlin_freiseindesign Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Lois Opoku Levis_Revel_Event_Berlin_nisi teetharejade Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Lois Opoku Levis_Revel_Event_Berlin_freiseindesign Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Lois Opoku Levis_Revel_Event_Berlin_freiseindesign Levis Revel curve ID Fitting Lois Opoku
Ph.: Friederike, me


Love Lois xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ich mag die Jeansjacke, die du da trägst, sehr :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lois du bist so schön :) immer am strahlen!
    Das Kleid steht dir richtig gut :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois