Saturday, May 31, 2014

COLORS AND PRINT MIX I #FCfindyourlook

Lois Opoku Pepe Jeans Blogger Event look 2 lisforlois
Hey Guys,

I've been thinking about visiting Fashion Week abroad. It's time for me to see more than Berlin Fashion Week and Fashionchick is giving away this huge opportunity with the #FCfindyourlook competition. With the first Save The Dates popping up in my inbox I'm left with a is it already Fashion Week yet?! feeling and the desire to explore more than just Berlin.
Of course London, Paris and New York have been a huge dream for me and crazy enough I have received invitations to London and Paris before. But I never went and I've never attended for reasons like buying a plane ticket and the expenses of staying. Another city that's always been of interest for me has been Stockholm and Amsterdam Fashion Week.
With this huge opportunity from Fashion Chic, an all paid expense trip including tickets to shows and meetings with other bloggers and fittings, it seems like a dream so close to come true. Hopefully I'll win! I cant wait to blog from Amsterdam and share my adventures with you. Keeping my fingers crossed! Will you vote for me?
Anyway this is the 2nd look I created at the Pepe Jeans Blogger Event. I got to keep my favorite piece from the entire collection and I chose this salmon colored leather jacket that I believe is a perfect statement piece for spring/summer. I chose to go with a crazy full body color & print mix looks from clothes to the details of the sunglasses. The pieces itself are super cute. You should definitely check out Pepe Jeans this spring/summer, you'll be surprised to see how many cute pieces you'll find.
Lois Opoku Pepe Jeans Blogger Event look 2 lisforlois Lois Opoku Pepe Jeans Blogger Event look 2 lisforlois Lois Opoku Pepe Jeans Blogger Event look 2 lisforlois Lois Opoku Pepe Jeans Blogger Event look 2 lisforlois Lois Opoku Pepe Jeans Blogger Event look 2 lisforlois XXXXX Lois Opoku Pepe Jeans Blogger Event look 2 lisforlois XXXXX Lois Opoku Pepe Jeans Blogger Event look 2 lisforlois Lois Opoku Pepe Jeans Blogger Event look 2 lisforlois
ph.: Jacky


Total Look: THANKS TO Pepe Jeans

20% on EVERYTHING AT ASOS UNTIL MONDAY 2nd JULY at 9o'clock. USE THE CODE "EPIC20" AT CHECK OUT




Love Lois xxx

11 comments:

  1. Gewagte Kombi, aber irgendwie genial ;)

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richtig schön! Die Fotos sind super geworden!

    Viele Grüße,
    Verena von whoismocca.com

    PS: Eine neue "Show your…"-Aktion hat wieder gestartet.HIER erfährst du alles weitere und wie du teilnehmen kannst! Ich freu mich auf deinen Post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich bin total verliebt in den farbenfrohen Gesamtlook!!!
    LG Aziza
    http://berlin-capital-life.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Pics. Keeping my finges crossed for you ;)! Wo kann man abstimmen?!

    http://orryginal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leider bin ich nicht ins Finale gekommen. Aber meine liebe Freundin Luise von Kleinstadt Carrie hats ins Finale geschafft. Sie würde sich über jede Stimme freuen. Heute ist der letzte Tag!
      http://www.fashionchick.de/gewinnspiele/wer-reist-zur-fashionweek-nach-amsterdam/11.html

      Love Lois xxx

      Delete
  5. You look so beautiful girl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are a lot and very different patterns for me, but looks kind of cool!

    Kisses,
    Em**


    http://simplicityischic.blogspot.pt/
    Simplicity is Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Bilder und das Outfit sind wie immer wunderschön! Ich glaube ich sollte mich auch mal trauen mehr Farben zu tragen, danke dass du mich dazu inspiriert hast ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww danke für diese lieben Worte! Das freut mich, dass ich dich inspirieren konnte.
      Love Lois xxx

      Delete
  8. Cool post

    BLEURGH - www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hammer Look, ich liebe jedes einzelne Teil !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois