Thursday, November 20, 2014

ADVENTSKRANZ WITH BLOOMYDAYS

Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop
Christmas is coming. It's nearer than you may think. 5 more weeks, I think? And honestly nothing has exactly has put me in christmas mood, except for that one night - that one night at Rosenthal with Bloomy Days.
It was one of those exceptionally cold November days, too warm for snow, yet cold enough for you to see your breath fogging up every time you exhaled. But inside the scent of hot wine Punsch and Lebkuchen lingered in the air. Inside, I was wrapped up in our own little Christmas bubble.
Rosenthal had the most amazing table set up I've ever seen.
Bloomy Days, which is actually a monthly flower delivery service founded by Franziska von Hardenberg, invited us out for a lovely early evening of total bliss and creativity. I realized then and there how much I used to love the Christmas time at my elementary school. Christmas there ment Weihnachstbäckerei and complete days of Arts&Craft. (Looking back at it now, I'm wondering if that time was borderline child labour disguised in 'no-maths-and-school-for-you-but-arts&craft time!' Everything we kids had to create was sold at our annual School Christmas Market. I don't recall what happened to the profit, but I guess it stayed with the school. I actually had to BUY my own Adventskranz I created with my 10year old hands, that's how messed up it was. Didn't even get employee discount..)

Between luxurious pottery and fine China within Rosenthal's beautiful store on one of Berlin's most expensive streets tucked between Chanel and Prada, Gucci and Burrberry, Laura, Josi and me sat there happily creating our own Adventskranz. I know where I'll be buying my cups and cuttlery and table set ups when I move into my own place.
As for Christmas? It can come. I have the most beautiful Adventskranz ready to light up every Sunday. And I even made it myself.

Thank you for having me.

Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop
Was a blast to meet supercute Josi again. <3
Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop Bloomy Days x Rosenthal Adventskranz workshop

Are you guys ready for Christmas?

Love Lois xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois