Monday, August 03, 2015

MBFW BERLIN FASHION WEEK - DAY THREE

lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois
Another day, another Fashion Week report! Let's embark on my adventures for day 3. This time again in my usual colourful spirit. I wore the most luxe Sandro piece on which I spent my savings on without a blink of an eye, paired with the coolest shoes in my entire closet. I'm so in love with this piece and the heels. Both new. But naturally I didn't leave the house without a pair of flats in my bag, which is why part of the day I wore flats. But, yes my outfit was on point most of the day! ;P
loisandlori-18
lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois loisandlori-8 lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois

ANNELIE SCHUBERT PRESENTED BY ELLE x MERCEDES-BENZ Runway
Annelie Schubert ELLE berlin fashion week lisforlois Annelie Schubert ELLE berlin fashion week lisforlois Annelie Schubert ELLE berlin fashion week lisforlois Annelie Schubert ELLE berlin fashion week lisforlois Annelie Schubert ELLE berlin fashion week lisforlois Annelie Schubert ELLE berlin fashion week lisforlois
The day started of with a great runway show by Annelie Schubert presented by ELLE magazine and Mercedes-Benz. Those shows always highlight great emerging design talent. My day would have started of with a press conference with the stunning Doutzen Kroes, which I missed, but she walked right passed me to her seat for Annelie Schubert show, so I still got to see her beauty in flesh. I really enjoyed this runway presentation since it was something different to see - the cuts, the materials...

GLOSSYBOX x CATHERINE Blogger Event
Glossybox/Catherine Nagellack Glossybox/Catherine Nagellack Glossybox/Catherine Nagellack Glossybox/Catherine Nagellack Glossybox/Catherine Nagellack Glossybox/Catherine Nagellack
I finally experienced my first GlossyBox event! For lunch I headed to Kudamm where the new Catherine store opened up with the support and in collaboration with Natasha Ochsenknecht, mother of the Ochsenknecht boys, who has just launched her very own capsule collection with Catherine Nails and our favourite monthly gift box - GlossyBox. During the event we had a super delicious lunch cooked by Natasha herself(!) and the chance to Interview the woman behind Catherine Nails while getting our nails done and snap some selfies at the photo wall or discover the Natasha Ochsenknecht capsule collection. The collection is very true to Natasha's taste: neon neon neon! I couldn't stay for the official opening party because I was off to my next show, but I would have been joined by my little brother, his famous friends (Hi Langston!) and the youngest Ochsenknecht offspring. BTW.. Go check out Freistatt in cinemas guys! Langston is hitting the big screen with Sense8's Max Riemelt.
Thanks for having me GlossyBox, it was a pleasure!

DIMITRI x UHLALA BEACHWEAR Runway
Stefanie Giesinger Dimitri berlin fashion week juli 2015 lisforlois Dimitri berlin fashion week juli 2015 lisforlois Dimitri berlin fashion week juli 2015 lisforlois Dimitri berlin fashion week juli 2015 lisforlois Dimitri berlin fashion week juli 2015 lisforlois
Dimitri never fails to amaze me. Enough said.


DESIGNER FOR TOMORROW Runway
Designer for tomorrow dft award july 2015 lisforlois Designer for tomorrow dft award july 2015 lisforlois Designer for tomorrow dft award july 2015 lisforlois Designer for tomorrow dft award july 2015 lisforlois Designer for tomorrow dft award july 2015 lisforlois Designer for tomorrow dft award july 2015 lisforlois Designer for tomorrow dft award july 2015 lisforlois
My annual must see show. This year curated by none other than Zac Posen! Always interesting, always strange, always different and always a pleasure.
Congratulations to Mareike Massing, a German talent for winning this year's award!

NEW BALANCE - ALWAYS IN BETA Party New Balance Fashion Week party lisforlois New Balance Fashion Week party lisforlois
After fun getting ready at Blogger Appartement, a project by dearest damfo (which means friend in my mother's language) Lori, to TrapQueen and old school Chris Brown, Joeva and me parted ways from the sweetest girl gang of Fashion Week and headed to the New Balance party. Trust me, sneakerhead parties are always the most chill and fun. Imagine being surrounded by a bunch of cool - if not the coolest - down-to-earth guys who know how to dress and for a change are not 99% gay. (I love gays!) It was great seeing Nelson aka Batman again and I guess Joeva and me won the dance off we started last fashion week against Batman. The party really was great and one of the only that came close to standard of how fashion week and its parties used to be.
You'll see more of the party in my fashion week video :)

lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois Lois Opoku Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Berlin Fashion Week lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-streetstyle-sandro-lisforlois
ph.: Jacky (ootd), me

Playsuit: Sandro Paris
Bag I Tasche: Mango (on sale for 12€ now!!)
Bracelet I Armband: THANKS TO Pilgrim
Earrings I Ohrringe: THANKS TO Pilgrim
Shoes I Schuhe: Missguided
Necklace I Kette: Madeleine Issing, H&M


Love Lois xxx

2 comments:

  1. Mega Kleid! Gefällt mir sehr sehr gut!

    bisou,
    Vicky // The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coole Outfits und tolle Bilder!
    Mir gefällt dein Armreif :))

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois