Thursday, March 17, 2016

A FRONT ROW PERSPECTIVE ON DIMITRI

Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois
Almost my final runway report of this fashion season (one more special one to go!) is dedicated to the one and only Dimitri. I've been a huge fan of his shows ever since I started my blog and I may recall that all my Dimitri posts are mostly just pictures and hardly any to no text at all. That's because his collection speaks for itself and mostly leaves me somewhat speechless. When you can say it one word, why write an entire book i.e. post? Dimitri = amazing.

As for the day, Phillip and I nearly missed the show as we headed back from Marina Hoermanseder. It was nice to see Toni and Ruhama again and I sat next to them as we enjoyed the show.
It's the only show I didn't get Phillip to snap amazing runway pics for me. But it's the only show I have crazy good video material for my youtube video from.
I don't know, although these are iPhone pictures and some shots are super blurry and these pictures are exactly what I would never post on my blog, I feel like it has a very special touch to it. Very personal, very real, very close. A different kind of aesthetics.
Enjoy the show from my point of view, right of from the front row.
Good night peeps!
I'm off to study for my exams.
Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Dimitri Berlin fashion Week lisforlois
Love Lois xxx

1 comment:

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois