Monday, March 28, 2016

FLASHLIGHTS

Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois
Had to share these images I took with Mali for my christmas post. There were so many more beautiful images she took and they were in my tucked away in my flickr album, not seeing the light. It didn't sit right with me.

You might think, "..kinda already saw these during christmas and they pretty much all look the same." So click x on this post.
Otherwise, if you'd like to see the first photo set click here.
But first, keep scrolling.

Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois Lois Opoku Christmas lisforlois
ph.: Mali



Fur Coat I Felljacke: Zara (on sale!)
Dress I Kleid: THANKS TO Reserved (great match, same styleoption 2)
Earrings I Ohrringe: Mali's Boutique
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO RESERVED (similiar match)
Shoes I Schuhe: THANKS TO Nelly (here)



Hope you got to enjoy Easter with your family and/or friends.
Happy Easter from me!

Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois