Tuesday, April 12, 2016

BLACK AND CAPED

Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois
What's good people of the internet?
What's good my readers?
I just wanted to share a look with you before I head back burry my head in books. Study, study, study. One more final exam and then it's back to uni all over again.
What's happening in your lives? Hope you're all good.

Ps.: You might have noticed that I have absolutely no clue what to pen down in this post. So here I am ready to bore you with small talk. Whatever.. go look at my pics.

Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois Black cape style Lois Opoku lisforlois
ph.: Nisi

Cape : THANKS TO Gina Tricot
Leather jacket (beneath) I Lederjacke (untendrunter): THANKS TO Forever 21
Earrings I Ohrringe: Mali's Boutique
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO Forever 21
BeltGürtel: THANKS TO ASOS
Shoes I Schuhe: Tally Weijl


Love Lois xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sehr cooles Outfit. Lady in Black! Richtig Cat Lady Style. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Was studierst du? :)

    XOXO,
    Cherry von AFROPINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, tolles Outfit! :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Diorella

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois