Friday, January 13, 2017

CLASSY IN GUCCI DIONYSUS AND CAMEL

Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois
First Look of 2017,

And I finally get to style the iconic Gucci Dionysus and for a minute feel its realm of luxury me on. It's not mine though, I stole it from my friend Janine. Just like Carina (sucks she stopped blogging), Janine is a girl from my childhood that I've found again through blogging. We used to attend the same elementary school. Go check out her blog!
Everywhere you look, every blog you click on, you'll see the It Bag of the season, the Gucci Dionysus, there is no way around it. I too have fallen for the hype around this bag. Gucci has never been so in like right now, and never have fashion lovers been so proud to wear the double G plastered across their clothes and accessories. Admittedly just 12 months ago I associated the vintage double G with "Kanacks" (=fake tan, fake gucci and gelled back hair boys).
But Gucci is on the comeback and it's good.
Better than ever.
Being able to pose with her bag and "test-wear" it, I've decided that I'm going to splurge on a different bag. Don't get me wrong, I love this bag and the khaki suede finish is so iconic I can see myself wearing this bag in 20 years from now as well. But my budget is tight and I've decided to go with a different bag for now. Although the classic Gucci Dionysus is sold out everywhere online, the IT piece has become a Gucci iconic and will stay in the main collection for a while now.

It will be a extra luxury I will save on the next few months. I can't get over the Princetown slippers either..
I'll show you the bag I've decided to get for this year.

Bring on 2017!
Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois Gucci Dionysus Lois Opoku lisforlois
ph.: Janine




Coat I Mantel: THANKS TO Forever 21 (alternative match)
Turtleneck I Pullover: H&M Trend (same)
Top I Socks: ASOS
Bag I Tasche: Gucci Dionysus (stolen from Janine)
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara (exact)
Belt I Gürtel: Mango (exact is sold out, but this one is on sale!)
Sunglasses I Sonnenbrille: Lozza Eyewear
Earrings I Ohrringe: Finery London



Love Lois xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ah du bist süß ! ❤ die Tasche steht dir ausgezeichnet !
    Bin auf die Tasche gespannt, welche du dir ausgesucht hast :)

    Love, Janine
    www.florafallue.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois