Sunday, January 22, 2017

THE LEO FUR COAT AND PEARL JEANS

lois opoku leopard print fur coat outfit
Hey guys!

While you are reading this I'm going through my pictures from Fashion Week. January is going by in a rush! Right after Christmas I made huge hauls from Bershka and Topshop (got so many pieces for 10€) which I may or may not show you on my Youtube channel, depending on how I manage with time. The pants I got from Pull&Bear during the Cyber Monday/Black Friday sales, which I think I also linked in my Black Friday/Cyber Weekend sales guide, may be my fav new jeans. They are mom fit, which usually does not complement my figure at all, but I thought looked so cute that I ordered them anyway. This coat was a purchase just before Christmas and it's been keeping me warm since! I think a leopard print fur coat can be such a statement piece to own in your closet. It upgrades any casual look! Imagine that coat with black skinny jeans, similar boots, black pullover and a beanie. How cute is that for winter?
lois opoku leo coat style winter lois_opoku outfit style blogger lois_015 lois_011 lois_05 pearl jeans lisforlois lois_opoku lois_opoku outfit lois_opoku winter outfit leo fur coat style lois_opoku winter style leopard fur coat
ph.: Melanie, MLN Foto

Coat I Mantel: Mango (alternativesimiliar)
Turtleneck with cutout I Pullover: Bershka (exact)
Jeans: Pull&Bear via ASOS
Bag I Tasche: Mango (similiar, alternative)
Earrings I Ohrringe: Bershka (exact)
Shoes I Schuhe: Blink by Bronx THANKS TO Mirapodo (similiar)





Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois