Tuesday, February 21, 2017

BERLIN FASHION WEEK DAY 4 - BLACK ON BLACK ON BLACK

Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois
Hey Guys,

I'm back with my final look from Fashion Week. Unfortunately I ended picking up my brother from hospital instead of running around my last 2 shows because he had an accident, so I didn't actually get to wear my last look to Berlin Fashion Week. But since I had been looking forward to this look the entire week and it had been one of my very few planned looks I had to shoot this look anyway afterwards as I was and have been dying to share this one with you. It's super dark for a typical "me" look. I usually go with colorful choices, but sometimes, every now and then I feel like exploring my dark side.

The mini backpack that can be worn as sort of mini handbag has been a huge crush of mine ever since I saw this design at MCM. Zara of course being Zara, offered me a cheap(er) alternative to the MCM bebe boo backpack in no time. It's just the design/idea that's been copied but not the model in itself. You know Zara for mercilessly producing what seem to be almost exact replicas of runway fashion and I always struggle with whether to buy or not to buy what are clearly copycat pieces at Zara as I've never been a huge fan of pulling a Melania Trump. (Still boycotting Insta Stories because Snapchat will forever be the OG!)
Anyways.. I don't know why I keep drifting of topic but to conclude I had mixed feelings about this season's fashion week. I guess it's not more as much fun as when I started out and the fashion itself not quite as exciting as it use to be (although I had my highlights! Marina H., William Fan and Dawid Tomaszweski to name a few..). I don't know, the vibes around it all have changed and the struggle with finding a proper voice amongst this whole "influencer" issue I outlined in my first fashion week post of the season.
May it's time to finally accept my New York, Milan and London invitations. Time for a change and swim with the big fish?
Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois
Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois Lois-opoku-berlin-fashion-week-shearling-aviator-coat-lisforlois
ph.: Janine

Coat I Jacke: Zara (exact for less)
Turtleneck I Rollkragenpullover: ASOS
Bag I Tasche: Zara (alternative)
Earrings I Ohrringe: H&M
Skirt I Rock: New Look (alternative on sale)
Bustier: Weekday (a more stylish alternative on sale from Kendall&Kylie!)
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara (silver toe capalmost exact on sale)
Lipstick I Lippenstift: M.A.C Recollection



Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois