Friday, February 24, 2017

BERLINALE WITH L'OREAL PARIS - GETTING READY IN MY HOTEL ZOO ROOM

Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois
Hey Guys,

It happened! It was my first time at Berlinale (ok let's not count that one time I went to Berlinale as part of my school curriculum in what must have been 6th grade and I actually saw a movie.) all thanks to L'Oreal Paris. The reason I was attending Berlinale was because of L'Oreal Paris opening of The Atelier, a special space dedicated to showcasing L'Oreal Paris new products in . During the Berlinale The Atelier opened its doors to public allowing everyone to discover their latest products in a fun way. You could get your hair done and try out their new one-day-sprays (pastell pink, blue and grey are my fav!) inspired by the Instagram-Culture or get a full on make up glow with all their latest releases or test out their super cool app called MakeUp Guru (they had a few iPads installed around the space), which has been on the market for at least more than a year now. It basically lets you test out their looks on your complexion prior to buying the products and kind of works like a snapchat filter.
The Atelier itself was nicely done and looked really pretty. The opening itself seemed to be a blast as it was packed with Germany's biggest influencers, mainly Youtube Girls, Instagram Beauties and Fashion Bloggers.

L'Oreal Paris was so kind to even put me up in a hotel room for the night. I shared my room with Jenny and together we got ready for the evening. In today's post I want to take you along into my hotel room at the beautiful Hotel Zoo. While getting ready I tried out some of the products that L'Oreal Paris had sent to me prior to the event. I had a go at their new paint makeup, especially the eye paint, that are super pigmented (score!) and their new lip paints. I also used my favorite highlighter of the moment: L'Oreal L'Or highlighter, which unfortunately is from a limited edition. The creamy texture and rich gold pigmentation is #bae. Scroll down to the very end of the post, I've linked all the products from their new range, as well as all products used in this story at the bottom.

Jenny has somewhat become my partner in crime in the last couple of weeks. Couldn't have imagined someone better to have shared a room and the weekend with. Also my unbro (read: unbro, but I love you for being you) Sonny just made our evening and after the show it's the after party-party so much more fun!
Thank you L'Oréal Paris for having us!
Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois loreal berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois
Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Untitled Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Lois Opoku Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois Lois Opoku Loreal Berlinale get ready lisforlois
ph.: Tonya Matyu
Shop all beauty products from this story here:


I WAS WEARING
Necklace I Kette: Gina Tricot (same)
Dress I Kleid: Reserved (similiar)
Shoes I Schuhe: Sophia Webster Nereida (white version)


Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois