Thursday, May 25, 2017

SPRING COAT

spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois
What's good my blog fam?

God, what have we done to our earth with global warming? The weather has never been more bipolar than the last couple of weeks, going from hot to cold, sunshine to monsoon in matter of 24h hours.
You might want to consider adding a spring coat/ trench coat to your wardrobe this spring especially with this sad excuse of a weather. Combating a cloudy cold windy day has never looked more cute than in a trench or spring coat. But not a boring camel trench - don't get me wrong, a nicely cut camel trench coat is classic!
I stumbled upon this coat from River Island and I just had to get it. It's a little to heavy now for spring, but consider lighter option. The color and print just make it an eye catcher!
I spied some more cute options from Topshop.
Nisi also wore the cutest trench for spring in vichy print (girls take note! Plus it's on sale). They can be such a statement piece and the focal point of an outfit. Throw it over a pair of jeans and a simple T-Shirt and watch your look go from nothing to something.
spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois spring coat Lois Opoku lisforlois
ph.: Janine
Coat I Mantel: River Island
Body: Bershka (cheaper alternative)
Sunglasses I Sonnenbrille: THANKS TO Stella&Dot
Jewelry I Schmuck: THANKS TO Stella&Dot
Jeans: Bershka (same)
Bag I Tasche: Proenza Schouler
Shoes I Schuhe: Topshop


Love Lois xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lois,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog L is for LOIS has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 50 Berlin Fashion Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/berlin_fashion_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 50 Berlin Fashion Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois